5/10/11

Blogging for Bucks















Erica Tannen of The E-List shares her road trip from Fashion Industry Maven to "Belle of the Blog"


"Anyone in the fashion industry will tell you it's impossible to get out, but I finally did" says Erica Tannen. After 25 years of owning and buying for specialty retail companies, I launched the-e-list (http://www.the-e-list.com/). I have an eye for style, a strong opinion and a knack for knowing what's coming next. My friends think I'm a blabbermouth. Due to my inability to say no, I am a fanatic volunteer in my community, my daughter's school and my favorite art institution, the Florence Griswold Museum. In my spare time, I am a wife and mother of a teen-age daughter."

Sounds simple, Erica!

Design Salon is looking forward to Erica's story and how she turned a creative idea into an uber-$ucce$$ful business.

Ladies, if you are not a blogger and you don't care much about turning fantastic ideas into $ (yeah, right), then stop by to check out fellow salonista Mitra Morgan's sweet spot- Joss and Main (http://www.jossandmain.com/).



When: Wednesday, May 25

Time: 7:00 pm

Where: Joss and Main Showroom

177 Huntington Ave (overlooking Christian Science Center)



Please bring wine and/or snacks to share with the group!

No comments: